Mega Menorah 9000
This page is the central documentation site for the Mega Menorah 9000 kit from Evil Mad Scientist.
Main details about Mega Menorah 9000:
- Kit Assembly Instructions. (2 MB pdf) — A printed copy is included with the kit.
- Troubleshooting guide
- Base PCB electrical schematic. (70 kB pdf)
- Top (display) PCB electrical schematic. (70 kB pdf)
- The Mega Menorah 9000 base PCB is based on the Adafruit Trinket, and can be programmed in the same way, with one exception: To activate the bootloader interface, you must hold down the "Color" button when resetting or plugging into your computer.
- Source code available in the MM9k directory of our repository.
- Source code is written with Adafruit Arduino (Arduino modified for use with Trinket).
- Our example code uses the Light WS2812 library from CPLD CPU.
Places for questions, answers, and sharing experiences:
- Support forum at Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories
- Evil Mad Science Auxiliary Flickr Group where you can share photos of your LED Menorahs