From Evil Mad Scientist Wiki
- Note: This page is a work in progress.
- gEDA Project Homepage
- gEDA Answers @ Launchpad: A place for Q&A about gEDA tools
- All about gEDA at Open Circuits
- Tutorials by Abhijit Kshirsagar
- PCB basics and gEDA/PCB Tips and Tricks -- a (lengthy) forum post at 5 Man Conspiracy
- Wedana: Cross-platform browser-based tools to view and edit data from gEDA applications.
- Mac OS X Wrappers: Little mac-friendly "launcher" apps, to launch gEDA apps in the normal Mac way. By Matt Sarnoff.
Symbols: Schematic symbols for use in gschem
- Symbols by Matt Sarnoff
Footprints: component footprints for use in PCB
- Footprints by Matt Sarnoff
- PCB Footprints by John C Luciani -- excellent collection
- Footgen, Darryl Harmon's footprint generator for geda/pcb