This page is a central site for documentation of the ISP Shield kit.
Main details about the ISP Shield kit:
- Announcement article coming soon!
- Coming Soon!
Background and details:
- This project is based on the Arduino as AVR ISP tutorial by the Arduino Team.
- A brief overview and tutorial of the programing capabilities of the ISP Shield is available here.
Open Source Hardware documentation for the ISP Shield:
- Electrical schematics are coming soon! (PDF file)
- Circuit board design and electrical schematics in gEDA format, and a Bill of Materials is coming soon! (.zip file)
- Source code is available through the Arduino IDE and is based on mega-isp by Randall Bohn.
Places for questions, answers, and sharing experiences:
- ISP Shield Forum (coming soon!) at Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories
- Evil Mad Science Auxiliary Flickr Group where you can share photos of your ISP Shields in action!