Difference between revisions of "ISP Shield 2"
|Line 8:||Line 8:|
* Kit Assembly Instructions and Bill of Materials are [[
* Kit Assembly Instructions and Bill of Materials are [[|located here]].
* Basic information on using the ISP Shield 2.0 is [[Using_The_ISP_Shield_2
* Basic information on using the ISP Shield 2.0 is [[Using_The_ISP_Shield_2|over here]].
Revision as of 17:17, 12 May 2011
This page is a central site for documentation of the Evil Mad Science ISP Shield 2.0 kit.
Main details about the ISP Shield 2.0 kit:
- Announcement article at Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories - coming soon!
- Store page at Evil Mad Science - coming soon!
- Kit Assembly Instructions and Bill of Materials are located here.
- Basic information on using the ISP Shield 2.0 is over here.
Open Source Hardware documentation for the ISP Shield 2.0:
- Electrical schematics are coming soon!
- Circuit board design and electrical schematics in gEDA format are coming soon!
- Source code is available through the Arduino IDE and is based on mega-isp by Randall Bohn.
Background and sources:
- This project is based on the Arduino as AVR ISP and From Arduino to a Microcontroller on a Breadboard tutorials by the Arduino Team.
- Hardware design was based on the Arduino Arduino ISP (incl. shield) tutorial by Andre Knoerig at fritzing.org.
Places for questions, answers, and sharing experiences: