This page is the central documentation site for the Interactive Game of Life Kit from Evil Mad Science.
Important note: This documentation is still under construction-- expected completion: Week of 4/30/2012.
Main details about the Game of Life Kit:
Assembly and usage instructions:
- The Game of Life kit is based on Octolively hardware; Please refer to the Octolively assembly instructions (hardware portion only):
- Additional Game of Life Kit specific instructions are coming soon -- expected completion: Week of 4/30/2012.
Open Source Hardware documentation:
- Octolively is an open source hardware+software project. The hardware designs are licensed under the TAPR OHL.
- The circuit board design is in gEDA. Design files (.zip archive) available here
- Octolively circuit schematic alone available here: octolively_ref.pdf
- Source code repository: Hosted at Github
Places for questions, answers, and sharing experiences: