This page is the central documentation site for Octolively, coming the week of August 15 from Evil Mad Science.
Please note: this page is not yet complete; we are in the process of adding documentation links.
Main details about the Octolively:
- Announcement article at Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories: To be posted on or by the week of August 15
- Kit page at Evil Mad Science: To be posted on or by the week of August 15
Assembly and usage instructions:
- PDF Version: Coming soon
- Page-by-page HTML version: Coming soon
Open Source Hardware :
- Octolively is an open source hardware+software project. Hardware design files and source code will be released upon its official release.
- Standard source code: To be posted on or by the week of August 15
- "Hello Octolively" demo code: To be posted, late August
- The circuit board design is in gEDA. Design files (.zip archive): To be posted on or by the week of August 15
Places for questions, answers, and sharing experiences: