From Evil Mad Scientist Wiki
Main details about the kits:
- Peggy 2 introduction at Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories
- Peggy 2 product page at evilmadscience.com
- Peggy 2LE introduction at Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories
- Peggy 2LE product page at evilmadscience.com
Programming Peggy 2 and 2LE:
- First introduction with Arduino and AVR-GCC examples
- The Peggy2 Arduino library: introduction and basic details
- Google Code project, where Peggy 2 code is hosted.
- PeggyDraw a GUI application for making static signs on Peggy 2.
Technical: How the Peggy 2 works, and how to hack it:
- Circuit diagram for Peggy 2: v. 2.3 (current version). Older versions: v. 2.1 v. 2.2
- Circuit diagram for Peggy 2LE: (current version)
- The first article on programming the Peggy 2 includes a section on how the circuit works.
- FAQ article on the technical design of the Peggy 2, and how to modify it for higher brightness
Some "hackish" Peggy 2 projects
- Video Peggy by James Clegg. See also TWI version.
- Adding an accelerometer
- Adding a ChronoDot RTC
- Flash to Peggy 2
- Giant Peggy mods
- 3D volumetric Peggy display
- Peggy tiling: 2x2
Other notable Peggy 2 sketches and projects: