This page is the central documentation site for the "Three Fives" Discrete 555 Timer kit from Evil Mad Scientist.
Main details about the "Three Fives" kit
- Store page at Evil Mad Scientist
- Announcement articles for kit version 1.0 and for version 2.0 at Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories
- Data Sheet (2.5 MB PDF)
- Kit Assembly Instructions (1.4 MB PDF)
- Principles of Operation (1 MB PDF). A detailed educational guide to the 555 kit, including theory of operation and questions to investigate.
- Hundreds of 555 projects at Talking Electronics
- More information about the 555 at Wikipedia
- Tube Time, Web site of Eric Schlaepfer, designer of the Three Fives circuit board
Places for questions, answers, and sharing experiences