Deluxe LED Menorah Kit
This page is the central documentation site for the Deluxe LED Menorah kit from Evil Mad Scientist.
Main details about the Deluxe LED Menorah kit:
- Announcement article at Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories
- Article on Candle Flickering at Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories
- Kit page at evilmadscientist.com
- There is also a multicolor Special Edition menorah kit from Evil Mad Scientist.
- Replacement Stands for kits with 2xAA battery holders (Yellow)
- Replacement Stands for kits with 3xAA battery holders (Blue, White, Warm White, Multi-Color)
Open Source Hardware documentation for the Deluxe LED Menorah:
- Source code is available from our github repository, in the "deluxemenorah" directory.
- Electrical schematics are here. (33 kB .pdf file)
- The circuit board design is in gEDA, and you can download the design files here. (74 kB .pcb file)
- For home PCB etching, a PCB layout, showing the individual circuit board layers broken out individually with crop marks, is also available as a .pdf here. (124 kB .pdf file)
- The laser cut stand design is available in a zipped file with SVG and PDF here. (7 kB .zip)
Places for questions, answers, and sharing experiences:
- Support forum at Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories
- See also: Archived Forums, with older discussions
- Evil Mad Science Auxiliary Flickr Group where you can share photos of your LED Menorahs