From Evil Mad Scientist Wiki
 WaterColorBot Software
Briefly, to describe the three interfaces:
- RoboPaint is automatic painting software, which is usually your best choice when starting from an existing drawing in SVG format.
- RoboPaint RT is an independent real-time painting application, in which you paint on your computer, and the robot follows along in real time.
- The Inkscape extensions for WaterColorBot allow you to create and paint artwork with a very fine level of control, either within Inkscape, or by exporting SVG graphics to RoboPaint.
Much more information about these programs are on their respective pages, linked above.
 For Developers
A brief overview of where to get started:
- RoboPaint RT is written in Processing/Java Its github repository is here
- The Inkscape extensions are written in Python. Their github repository is here
- The WaterColorBot API is built into RoboPaint.
- You can also send low-level commands directly to the EBB over USB, from any program that can write to a serial port. Command documentation for the EBB can be found here