ISP Shield 1
This is the central documentation page for the Evil Mad Science ISP Shield kit, version 1.0.
Main details about the ISP Shield kit
- Kit Assembly Instructions and Bill of Materials are located here.
- Basic information on using the ISP Shield is over here.
Open Source Hardware documentation
- Electrical schematics are here (PDF file)
- Circuit board design and electrical schematics in gEDA format are here .ZIP archive
- Source code is available through the Arduino IDE and is based on mega-isp by Randall Bohn.
Background and sources
- This project is based on the Arduino as AVR ISP and From Arduino to a Microcontroller on a Breadboard tutorials by the Arduino Team.
- Hardware design was based on the Arduino Arduino ISP (incl. shield) tutorial by Andre Knoerig at fritzing.org.
Places for questions, answers, and sharing experiences