Meggy Jr RGB
This page is the central documentation site for the Meggy Jr RGB kit from Evil Mad Scientist.
Main details about the Meggy Jr RGB kit:
Background and details about the Meggy Jr RGB:
Open Source Hardware documentation for the Meggy Jr RGB:
- Electrical schematics are here. (64 kB .pdf file)
- The circuit board design is in gEDA, and you can download the design files from our github repository.
- Source code and examples: Download the Meggy Jr RGB library for Arduino from github.
- The standard case design is available here. (780 kB .zip file contains .pdf and Inkscape .svg files)
- RGB LED matrix information here.
Meggy Jr RGB Projects:
- The Meggy Jr Projects page includes links to games, programs, hacks, mods, reviews, cases and videos.
Places for questions, answers, and sharing experiences: