EBP Reference Design
- EggBot code is hosted at our EggBot GitHub project.
- The EiBotBoard is documented at www.schmalzhaus.com.
For the rest, you can download the EggBot Pro hardware reference design here (4.5 MB .zip archive).
The reference design includes the following files:
- Bill of materials, XLS format
- Laser-cut part designs, Inkscape SVG
- Machined part designs, Solidworks files
- Fabrication drawings, PDF format
- Readme file, with this information
- Notes on copying and licensing.
Please note that certain names and logos (including the "EggBot," "Egg-Bot," "Evil Mad Science," "Evil Mad Scientist" names and logos) are trademarks, not part of the OSHW release. Please read copying.txt for more information. You can make, modify, and sell hardware based on this reference design, but please respect our trademarks. We suggest the names "EggPlot," "SpherePlot," or "EggPlotBot" for open source derivatives. If you make and sell hardware based on this design, it is your responsibility to clearly identify who made it-- for simple reasons of liability and customer support.